IBS Malaga 2019 – Registration
- July 25, 2018: Registration open
- September 26, 2018: Abstract submission deadline
- October 31, 2018: End of early registration
Early Registration Rates (Jul 25 – Oct 21, 2018):
- Student (Intl. Biogeography Society Member): 190 €
- Regular (Intl. Biogeography Society Member): 390 €
- Non-members (Student & Regular): 490 €
Late Registration Rates (Nov 1, 2018 to Jan 8, 2019)
- Student (Intl. Biogeography Society Member): 240 €
- Regular (Intl. Biogeography Society Member): 490 €
- Non-member rates (student & regular): 590 €
Abstract submission will open along with conference registration.
Notification of abstract acceptance will be given approximately 3 months in advance of the conference. If you need a VISA in order to attend the conference, please apply as soon as possible – a minimum of 2 months is needed for Spain, and with the holidays, it will be longer. Apply 3 months in advance if possible. Please note that visa invitation letters are only given to those who have registered for the conference.
Don’t hesitate to Contact us with any questions.