Did you recently attend the Humboldt 250 conference in Quito? As a follow up to the meeting, we’d like to invite you to submit your work to Frontiers of Biogeography, the journal of the International Biogeography Society. Papers are welcomed that connect directly to your presentation at the meeting. Didn’t attend the conference or have different work you’d like to publish? Submissions unrelated to the Quito conference are also welcome!
Frontiers of Biogeography appreciates that such invitations are commonplace these days, so why should you be interested in this particular journal?
- We are a gold-standard Open Access journal published by the International Biogeography Society (a not for profit organisation) for biogeographers.
- The journal can be read online for free at https://escholarship.org/uc/fb
, which is also the link for the instructions for authors, article type description and the online submission and review system.
- We publish research in all fields of biogeography, operate a fast yet constructive peer review and editorial system and provide a subsidized publication model.
- Article charges are kept to a minimum and if you have no funds for publication charges you will not be required to pay anything.
- For those with funds, the charges are currently $150 for IBS members and $300 for non-members.
- We publish a wide range of article types from regular research papers, to reviews, monographs and opinion pieces.
- We are in the process of a planned expansion in the volume of the journal, which we wish to double in size in the coming year.
Note: We can only consider articles that have not been published elsewhere and which are not in consideration for another journal.
For further information, enquiries about ideas for submissions, etc, email: