ECBC Amsterdam 2020 is being postponed to October 2-4, 2020 due to ongoing travel restrictions and considerations for attendee and community safety.

What this means for abstracts and registrations:

All abstracts that were accepted for talks/posters will remain accepted, with the option of withdrawal for those unable to attend the new dates.  We expect this will open up some spots for new abstracts for anyone considering attending in the fall that hasn’t yet submitted an abstract, and abstract submission will remain open for new submissions.

We hope to hold the conference as planned in the current schedule (including fieldtrip, banquet, etc.).  We will let attendees know about any changes to scheduling via email, and on the meeting webpage.

If you’re a current attendee that is unable to attend, please keep an eye out for an email regarding cancellation procedure.

We hope to see you in October.


The International Biogeography Society Board (2019-2020)