Please join us in welcoming the incoming governing board members for the International Biogeography Society (2019-2021)!
- President – Kathy Willis (University of Oxford, UK)
- President Elect – Felisa Smith (University of New Mexico, USA)
- Secretary – Miguel Mathias (CSIC, Madrid, Spain)
- Treasurer – George Stevens (Good Coin Foundation, USA)
- VP of Conferences – Crystal McMichael (University of Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- VP of Communications – Sandra Nogué (University of Southampton, UK)
- VP of Development & Awards – David Nogues-Bravo (CMEC, Denmark)
- Student at Large – Julia Heinen (CMEC, Denmark)
- Director at Large – Uma Ramakrishnan (NCBS, India) (continuing)
- Director at Large – Kostas Triantis (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece) (continuing)
Looking forward to seeing most of them at the upcoming conference in Málaga, Spain (January 8-12, 2019), we’re excited to have them on board!