Issue 11.3 of Frontiers is now out at https://escholarship.org/uc/fb, including:
- Geologically recent rearrangements in central Amazonian river network and their importance for the riverine barrier hypothesis – Ruokolainen et al.
- Population expansion of an Antarctic king crab? – Hellberg et al.
- A Constraint-based model of Dynamic Island Biogeography: environmental history and species traits predict hysteresis in populations and communities – Burger et al.
- How likely are adaptive responses to mitigate the threats of climate change for amphibians globally? – Souza et al.
- Bucking the trend: the diversity of Anthropocene ‘winners’ among British moths – Boyes et al.
- The importance of defining measures of stability in macroecology and biogeography – McDonald-Spicer et al.
Check out the issue for some amazing articles!