Registration – ECBC Amsterdam 2020
Significant registration discounts are given to International Biogeography Society members. If you are not a member, we encourage you to sign up before registering (it’s cheaper!) for the conference to take advantage of the discount, at https://www.biogeography.org/become-a-member/.
- Coffee breaks
- Lunch (on April 17 & 18, 2020)
- Conference Dinner (April 18, 2020)
- One workshop
Registration does not include:
- Optional excursion to Oostvaarderplassen (April 19, 2020)
Abstract submission deadline (for talks) was January 21, 2020 (poster submission will be open until filled);
Early registration deadline has been extended to February 14, 2020
Student - IBS Member
Student - Non-IBS Member
Regular - IBS Member
Regular - Non-IBS Member
When on the registration site, the rate you see will depend on your membership (current IBS member/not-current/Non-IBS member; student/non-student). It recognizes you, based off your email address (so be sure you’re using the correct email).
- If you are not a current IBS member, only non-member rates will show up on the registration page.
- If you are an IBS member, you should see the option of registering at a lower rate, along with the non-member rate on the registration page.
- If the lower rate doesn’t show up AND you are an IBS member already, please login here to your membership to make sure your membership is current, and note that it is tied to your email address.
Questions? Contact Us. We’re happy to help.